The Student Members Committee (SMC) is an Interest Group for AAH members. The SMC is made up of student members who work voluntarily to organise events, activities and publications. The SMC supports AAH student members with a communication network and a sense of community – particularly for doctoral students.
Want to know what's coming up? AAH members will receive regular e-updates, and non-members can subscribe to our free mailing list.
AAH Funding for students
- Dissertation Prize - Postgrad application deadline 1st December 2016
- John Fleming Travel Award - application deadline 1st December 2016
AAH Events for students in 2016
- Summer Symposium - 8 - 9 June, Loughborough University
- New Voices - postgraduate research conference - University of Plymouth (date tbc)
- Careers Day - university of Manchester (date tbc)
Careers and Publishing information for students
- Journals and magazines that publish research and reviews
- Careers in Art History - a useful AAH publication
- Postgraduate Search - a site that helps you find the right postgrad course
- 'Getting Published; what academics need to know' - article
- PHD2Published - blog by Charlotte Frost
Useful Resources for Students