Media & Communications
This page contains information relating to media and research enquiries
Media and Research Enquiries:
If you are a media researcher seeking the expertise of an art historian for TV or radio broadcast or an individual needing assistance with a personal research enquiry.
The AAH offers the following services free of charge:
- The AAH directory of Independent Art Historians provides online details of individuals with a broad range of knowledge, experience and skills.
- The Artist’s Paper Register provide online information about documentation held on artists in the UK
- Calls for papers and article submissions for journals and forthcoming events can be added to our News and Events page.
- If you wish to advertise a post or research opportunity these can be included, free of charge, in our Jobs and Opportunities page.
Your enquiry form will be circulated to AAH members including academics, independent art historians, teachers of art history, research students and curators.
Advertising news and opportunities
If you would like to submit information about news or opportunities for inclusion on the AAH website free of charge please complete an advertise information form and return it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the same email address for all other advertising enquiries or go the AAH publications page and follow links.
Terms and Conditions of enquiry request:
Requests will be circulated only once and at the discretion of the AAH.
Your request for expertise will be circulated to the AAH membership free of charge. After initial contact is made, any terms and payment arrangements should be made between the participating AAH member and the company or individual requesting their expertise.
- The AAH cannot guarantee that a suitable contributor or expert will be found.
- The AAH is unable to recommend individual members of the Association to participate in broadcasts or assist with research. Agreement of participation must be sought and made with the individual.
- The AAH is unable to supply any individual or organisation with personal information and contact details of any AAH member.
- The AAH cannot take responsibility for the quality of research or opinions of its individual members.
- The AAH takes no responsibility for the content of broadcasts or articles that its individual members contribute to.
- The AAH cannot offer valuations for works of art or identification of artists. Most auction houses will assist with enquiries of this kind.
You may find it useful to visit the AAH Links and Resources page for listings of additional information resources and useful contacts.