Art Book Fair
The Art Book Fair takes place over three days each year at the AAH Annual Conference. Exhibitors include leading international publishers and academic publishing groups.
The 2017 Art Book Fair will take place at the Loughborough University
Thursday 6 April, 11.00 - 18.00
Friday 7 April, 09.00 - 18.00
Saturday 8 April, 09.00 - 15.00
The AAH Art Book Fair is a perfect event for exhibitors and academics, curators, researchers and post-graduate students to engage with one another.
The Art Book Fair is located in the hub of the conference in West Park Teaching Hub.
Publishers attending AAH2017:
- Bloomsbury email contacts: James Thompson (Architecture)|Rebecca Barden (Design) | Margaret Michniewicz (Visual Arts) | Liza Thompson (Philosophy)
- Burlington Magazine
- IB Tauris email contact: Lisa Goodrum
- Liverpool University Press (Friday only)
- Manchester Metropolitan University email contact: Bethan Hirst
- MIT Press email contact: MIT
- Paul Mellon Centre book enquiries to: Emily Lees Journal/digital enquiries to: Journals
- Peter Lang (Friday only)
- Princeton University Press email contract: Jo Foss
- Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group email contact: Isabella Vitti
- Whitechapel Gallery
- Wiley Journals email contact: Rachel Abbot Books commissioning editor: Rebecca Harkin
- Yale University Press email contact Mark Eastment
Art Book Fair activities:
Friday, 7 April 15:10-15.45 at the Bloombsury stand
Join Bloomsbury for a reception celebrating new books and series!
We are grateful for the continued support of our sponsors:
Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group for their sponsorship of the conference delegate bags
Manchester University Press for their sponsorship of Amelia Jones' keynote
Prestel Publishing for their sponsorship of the Conference Assistant t-shirts