2013 Bookfair Booking
2013 Bookfair Booking Form
If you would like to exhibit at the 2013 Bookfair click to book online. Booking deadline for attending and adverts: Friday 11th January 2013
The 2013 AAH Conference and Bookfair will take place at the University of Reading on the main Whiteknights Campus. The Bookfair will be situated in the spacious atrium of the Palmer Building; this will be the main hub of the event, in which registration, refreshments and sessions take place. The Bookfair will be open to conference delegates and the public.
Exhibition space at the AAH2013 Conference is reserved by payment in advance. Your reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received in full.
In light of the popularity of this evening event, the Bookfair Reception will take place on the evening of Thursday 11 April and it will mark the opening of the Bookfair. The reception will follow the opening Keynote Lecture by architectural historian, Adrian Forty. This evening event is an opportunity for exhibitors to network with delegates and/or promote specific publications or activities. To find out more about Bookfair Reception opportunities contact Cheryl Platt, email@example.com
Exhibition Options & Rates
- £485 1 x Bookfair stand (2.5m x 2m), Including table, 2 chairs, 2 spotlights, 1, company name sign
- £940 2 x Bookfair stands (5m x 2m), including tables, 4 chairs, 4 spotlights, company name sign
- £205 Shelving (set of 3 2.44m long) to accompany stands only.
- £245 Bookfair table only (length : 1.8m), including 1 chair
- £460 2 x Bookfair table (length: 3.6m), including 2 chairs.
Exhibitors will also receive lunch and refreshments throughout the conference period and can attend Keynote events and Receptions if they wish (space permitting). Please note that tablecloths are not included with the stand or table. Book exhibition space online. Deadline 3 December 2012.
Advertising space is available in the Conference and Bookfair Programme (adverts) and in delegate packs (inserts). Book advertising online. Deadline 3 December 2012. Please note that inserts for delegate packs can be booked online up until March 2013
- £200+VAT Full page advert (A4)
- £150+VAT Half page advert
- £100+VAT Quarter page advert
- £340+VAT Inside front and back cover adverts
- £475+VAT Two-page (Centrefold) advert
- £185+VAT Inserts (500)
We are pleased to be able to offer some special offer deals for this event. Book special offers online. Save £50 on your stand/table when booking an advert or insert.
- £417 Table & Insert Package: 1 Table, at £195, plus one insert (ca 500) at £185+VAT.
- £435 Table & Advert Package: 1 Table, at £195, plus a 1 page advert in the Conference and Bookfair Programme, at £200 + VAT.
- £615 Stand & Advert Package: 1 Bookfair stand, at £435, plus a ½ page advert in the Conference and Bookfair Programme, at £150 + VAT.
- £657Stand & Insert Package: 1 Bookfair Stand,at £435, plus one inserts(ca 500) at £185 + VAT.
If your Company would be interested in sponsoring part of/or one of the events or aspects of the conference please contact Cheryl Platt, firstname.lastname@example.org about sponsorship opportunities that are available. Aspects of these events that attract most sponsorship interest are evening Receptions, Keynote Lectures and Conference bags. Please note that sponsorship offers are subject to VAT (see info below).
Bookfair bookings should be made by 1 December 2012.
Email confirmation of your booking and a receipt will be issued within 5 days of receiving your online booking. If you do not receive a reply within 5 days please contact the AAH Office, email@example.com.
Important Information: Since 27 September 2011, the AAH was made aware that it should charge VAT on certain aspects of Bookfair Bookings - notably on advertising and sponsorship (but not stands or tables). The online booking form will, therefore, include any applicable VAT automatically.
Refunds up to 50% of the fees may be given up to 1 March 2013. No refunds will be given after this date. Cancellations of bookings need to be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference organisers reserve the right to change the venue of this event should the need arise. Please note that the conference organisers will provide reasonable precautions for the security of exhibitors and their property. However, no liability can be accepted for loss or damage, however caused. Completion of this booking form implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out within the ‘Important Booking Information’ section.
Publishers seeking additional requirements not outlined in this form should seek advice and confirmation from Cheryl Platt, Confernce & Bookfair Organiser at email@example.com
Details and links about accommodation & travel, and information for delegates, will appear online in due course. These will include information about local hotels and evening meal options.